12mm Slim Fit Single Room Water Kit
£488.25 – £926.81
Klima 12mm Slim Fit Single Room Water Kit is the perfect solution for single room renovations and new builds, where an underfloor heating system is required but due to height or weight restrictions a traditional system cannot be installed.
50 Years Pipe Warranty
Manufactured in Mainland Europe
Kiwa & Komo Approvals; Highest European Certification
Supplied Directly from the Manufacturer
Klima Slim Fit Single Room Water Kit is a unique low profile water underfloor heating system, perfect for renovations and new builds for single zones; 1 room up to 21m2. The Klima Slim Fit Single Room Water Kit come as a complete kit with everything required to install the system, thermostats sold separately.
Installed over the existing solid floor and only 12mm in depth, the Klima Slim Fit Single Room Water Kit allows a water underfloor heating system to be installed where fitting of conventional underfloor heating to result in an expensive or invasive height increase in the floor levels.
Klima Slim Fit systems use a 10mm pipe at 100mm spacing and allow for a fast and efficient response time due to its minimum depth, and direct contact to the self-leveler surrounding the pipe, and are ideal for both traditional heating and renewable heating solutions.
European-made, Steel Manifold, 1 Port with integrated energy efficient Alpha2L Grundfos Pump
Pushfit connectors for 10mm Pipe
European Made PE-RT Heating Pipe, 10mm / 80 metres
- All-in-one kit solution
- European manufactured products
- Minimum build height; only 12mm
- Primary or secondary heating solution
- Installation directly beneath tiles
Floor Heating-Direct Klima Slim Fit Single Room Water Kit come complete with a water temperature regulator, as part of the blending shunt; this ensures the correct water temperature is used within the system. The kits use European manufactured PE-RT pipes, to ensure quality in all areas of the system
Conveniently pre-assembled stainless steel distribution manifold with flow meters, ball valves and blending valve with pump included;
- made of stainless steel (CRES 4301)
- blending valve with Grundfos UPS2 pump
- integrated manual adjustment valves on the return rail (which are set up to take actuators)
- adjustable flowmeters (0-2.5 l/min)
- primary connection 3/4″
- group connections 3/4″ euro cone (Euroconus Connectors not included)
- double metal brackets for mounting
- KOMO approved
- Made of Dowlex 2344 or PE-80
- “Polyethylene of Raised Temperature Resistance”
- EVOH oxygen barrier (DIN 4726)
- Cross-linked polyethylene, combination of low density polyethylene / high-density polyethylene
- Multilayer pipe
- Optimally stabilized against aging
- Thickness pipe: 0,933 g/cm³
- Heat conduction coefficient: 0.4 Watt/m*К
- Coefficient of linear expansion: 0.19mm/m*К
Do you require Insulation for water underfloor heating?
Yes, we recommend using insulation where the floor heights allow. In low construction fittings, we would recommend a reflection foil to reflect the heat upwards.
How long before I can turn my water underfloor heating on?
With a wet installation, where screed is installed, we would recommend a mm per day to ensure the screed is sufficiently dried.
How much screed is required over the underfloor heating pipes?
The amount of screed varies depending on the manufacturer. For a standard sand cement screed, we would recommend 70mm. There are some liquid screeds available on the market that can be as low as 40mm.
How much coverage does one pipe cover?
The pipe coverage would depend on a few factors
1. How far is the room from the manifold?
2. What is your pipe spacing?
As a rule of thumb, every 10m of pipe would cover between 1m2 & 2m2 depending on the pipe spacings of 100mm, 150mm or 200mm
How would we pick a pipe spacing?
The heat output of your water underfloor heating system will be decided by the pipe spacings. For a high output area, such as a conservatory, a pipe spacing of 100mm would be recommended. A standard pipe spacing would be 150mm. For a well-insulated area, a pipe spacing of 200mm
Klima Underfloor Heating Systems
Whether heating up a tiled or wooden floor, demisting a mirror or defrosting pipes, Klima can offer you the perfect wet or electric heating solutions. As specialists in electrical heating, Klima has many years of experience in the development, maintenance and after sales/support of all kinds of electrical and water heating systems as part of many large retailers for many years.
Klima Underfloor Heating is part of the Magnum Group which is a major European manufacturer of Water & Electric Underfloor Heating systems, with its factory based in Holland and it’s UK Head Office based in Scotland. We only manufacture the highest quality products and all our systems come with the highest European Certifications meaning we can offer long realistic warranties on all our product range and a full comprehensive manufacturers support service. Klima has supplied some of the leading wholesales throughout the UK, last year we sold over 20,000 Klima mats. Here are some of the reasons why Klima is the best choice for your underfloor heating requirements.
Buying Klima Underfloor Heating Sytems.
- Quick easy ordering process by website or telephone.
- Directly supplied by the manufacturer ensuring the lowest prices and great service support.
- Highest European approvals and certifications on all products ensuring quality & reliability.
- Over 25 years of Manufacturing & Supplying Underfloor Heating Systems.
- UK based technical support service, along with a full CAD design service ensures your total support along the whole design/purchase/installation process.
- Fast free delivery anywhere in the UK mainland.
- 50 year Water Pipe warranty & Lifetime Warranty on Klima Electric Heating Mats.
- Grundfos A rated Pumps.