- 30m2, 17mm Castellated Plate; supplied per 30 pcs.
This plate does not have an EPS insulation layer.
- Simplify the procedure of preparing the floor for laying heating pipes
- Reduce installation time
- Quick and easy positioning of pipes
These castellated underfloor panels are designed to simplify the procedure of preparing the floor for laying heating pipes, reducing installation time with the profile panel assisting in quick and easy positioning of pipes. The panels are directly placed on (existing) insulation and the heating pipes are clipped into the panels.
The insulation plates are supplied in 30m² packs.
Dimensions per plate; 1000mm x 1000mm / 17mm thick.
- Manufactured using the Combitop deep-drawing process
- Improved non-slip properties
- Castellation on castellation joining means that there is practically no waste
- The castellations ensure that the heating tubes are kept securely in place
- One board for several pipe dimensions
- The special castellation design enables flexible use for 14 to 16mm heating pipes
The castellated board is designed to simplify the procedure of preparing the floor for laying heating pipes reducing installation time with the profile panel assisting in quick and easy positioning of pipes with no further fixings required. The board’s interlocking profile eliminates cold bridging whilst its integral moulded skin acts as a vapour barrier eliminating the necessity to lay and tape polythene sheets.
|Board size:||1025 x 1025mm|
|Effective board size:||1000 x 1000mm|
|Effective area:||1.0 m²|
|Total thickness with pipe holder:||17mm|
|Pipe diameters:||14mm – 16mm|
|Pack unit per box:||30 plates / 30 m²|
|Box size (L x W x H):||1060 x 1030 x 300mm|