- Simplify the procedure of preparing the floor for laying heating pipes
- Reduce installation time
- Quick and easy positioning of pipes
Castellated underfloor insulation panels are designed to simplify the procedure of preparing the floor for laying heating pipes, reducing installation time with the profile panel assisting in quick and easy positioning of pipes. The sub-floor is laid with rigid thermal insulation boards which reduce downward heat losses and provide a base on which to fix the underfloor heating tube. The castellated panels are laid over the thermal insulation and the pipe is clipped into the panels.
- 28mm Castellated Insulation Plate; supplied per 20 pcs / 20m²
This plate is equipped with a 11mm EPS insulation layer.
- 47mm Castellated Insulation Plate; supplied per 10 pcs / 10m²
This plate is equipped with a 30mm EPS insulation layer.
The insulation plates are supplied in either 20m² or 10m² packs.
Dimensions per plate; 1000mm x 1000mm / 28mm or 47mm thick.
- Manufactured using the Combitop deep-drawing process
- Improved non-slip properties
- Castellation on castellation joining means that there is practically no waste
- The castellations ensure that the heating tubes are kept securely in place
- One board for several pipe dimensions
- The special castellation design enables flexible use for 14 to 16mm heating pipes
The castellated underfloor insulation panels are a thermoformed high-impact EPS with a polystyrene film bonded to its upper face that protects the board from mechanical damage during its installation and acts as a vapour barrier.
Castellated board is designed to simplify the procedure of preparing the floor for laying heating pipes reducing installation time with the profile panel assisting in quick and easy positioning of pipes with no further fixings required. The board’s interlocking profile eliminates cold bridging whilst its integral moulded skin acts as a vapour barrier eliminating the necessity to lay and tape polythene sheets.
|28mm plate||47mm plate|
|Board size:||1025 x 1025mm||1025 x 1025mm|
|Effective board size:||1000 x 1000mm||1000 x 1000mm|
|Effective area:||1.0 m²||1.0 m²|
|Insulation thickness dL:||11mm||30mm|
|Total thickness with pipe holder:||28mm||47mm|
|Pipe diameters:||14mm – 16mm||14mm – 16mm|
|Thermal conductivity:||35 W/m²K||40 W/m²K|
|Thermal resistance/U-value||3.23 m²K/W||1.33 m²K/W|
|Maximum live load:||45 kPa (7500 kg/m²)||5 kPa (500 kg/m²)|
|Pack unit per box:||20 plates / 20 m²||10 plates / 10 m²|
|Box size (L x W x H):||1060 x 1030 x 300mm||1060 x 1030 x 456mm|