6/10mm Thermal Insulation Boards have been specifically designed to use under heating mats and heating cables to prevent heat loss to the subfloor. The boards are cement based and designed for direct application of electrical underfloor heating and (ceramic) tiles. The boards have high levels of insulation characteristics and will make the underfloor heating mat or cable more efficient.
The Thermal Insulation Boards are returned boards for sale at a highly discounted price. These boards may include bashed or damaged edges, however are completely useable.
- Living Room
- Ensures upward flow of heat
- Easy to cut and install
- Suitable for wetrooms
- Rot and warp resistant
length (mm) width (mm) depth (mm)
1000 600 10
Fire proof DIN 4102 material class B1
Waterproof water absorption <0, 5% after 28 days under water, according DIN53 421
Temperature proof – 30 tot + 70 °C
Insulation value 0,035 W/mK according DIN 4108
Pressure proof >0,20 N/mm according DIN 52 615
Klima Underfloor Heating Systems
Whether heating up a tiled or wooden floor, demisting a mirror or defrosting pipes, Klima can offer you the perfect wet or electric heating solutions. As specialists in electrical heating, Klima has many years of experience in the development, maintenance and after sales/support of all kinds of electrical and water heating systems as part of many large retailers for many years.
Klima Underfloor Heating is part of the Magnum Group which is a major European manufacturer of Water & Electric Underfloor Heating systems, with its factory based in Holland and it’s UK Head Office based in Scotland. We only manufacture the highest quality products and all our systems come with the highest European Certifications meaning we can offer long realistic warranties on all our product range and a full comprehensive manufacturers support service. Klima has supplied some of the leading wholesales throughout the UK, last year we sold over 20,000 Klima mats. Here are some of the reasons why Klima is the best choice for your underfloor heating requirements.
Buying Klima Underfloor Heating Sytems.
- Quick easy ordering process by website or telephone.
- Directly supplied by the manufacturer ensuring the lowest prices and great service support.
- Highest European approvals and certifications on all products ensuring quality & reliability.
- Over 25 years of Manufacturing & Supplying Underfloor Heating Systems.
- UK based technical support service, along with a full CAD design service ensures your total support along the whole design/purchase/installation process.
- Fast free delivery anywhere in the UK mainland.
- 50 year Water Pipe warranty & Lifetime Warranty on Klima Electric Heating Mats.
- Grundfos A rated Pumps.