Klima 12k Floor Heating Sensor for use with Electric Underfloor Heating Thermostats that have a 12k signal output for use with electric underfloor heating digital controller. The signal output on the floor sensor is 12k and can be used with a variety of brands including Klima, Magnum and Touch. This sensor is designed to fit beneath the floor inside a conduit pipe. The cable is 2.5mtrs long and can be shortened from the connection end as required. The floor heating sensor can also be extended if needed using signal wire or bell wire.
Using a floor sesor to detect heat rather than a room thermostat is the most efficient way of controlling Electric underfloor heating as it is located next to heating element and is not affected by external influences such as sunlight and drafts etc.
- 12k Signal Output.
- Designed for use with Electric Underfloor Heating controllers.
- Must be installed in a hollow conduit pipe.
- Simply wire into back of the floor heating controller.
- Sensor compatable with klima MIC, Klima FHT, Magnum ME, Magnum MXC, Magnum MIC thermosats.
Klima Underfloor Heating Systems
Whether heating up a tiled or wooden floor, demisting a mirror or defrosting pipes, Klima can offer you the perfect wet or electric heating solutions. As specialists in electrical heating, Klima has many years of experience in the development, maintenance and after sales/support of all kinds of electrical and water heating systems as part of many large retailers for many years.
Klima Underfloor Heating is part of the Magnum Group which is a major European manufacturer of Water & Electric Underfloor Heating systems, with its factory based in Holland and it’s UK Head Office based in Scotland. We only manufacture the highest quality products and all our systems come with the highest European Certifications meaning we can offer long realistic warranties on all our product range and a full comprehensive manufacturers support service. Klima has supplied some of the leading wholesales throughout the UK, last year we sold over 20,000 Klima mats. Here are some of the reasons why Klima is the best choice for your underfloor heating requirements.
Buying Klima Underfloor Heating Sytems.
- Quick easy ordering process by website or telephone.
- Directly supplied by the manufacturer ensuring the lowest prices and great service support.
- Highest European approvals and certifications on all products ensuring quality & reliability.
- Over 25 years of Manufacturing & Supplying Underfloor Heating Systems.
- UK based technical support service, along with a full CAD design service ensures your total support along the whole design/purchase/installation process.
- Fast free delivery anywhere in the UK mainland.
- 50 year Water Pipe warranty & Lifetime Warranty on Klima Electric Heating Mats.
- Grundfos A rated Pumps.