The capacity of each mirror demisting panel is sufficient to warm the mirror to 30°C in 3 to 5 minutes. The surface temperature of the mirror is limited to 45°C.
We recommend the panel wires be connected to the lighting system and therefore only being switched on when required to save energy.
When measuring for a mirror demisting panel, always chose a panel that is 40mm smaller all round than the mirror itself. Only to be installed in Zone 2 areas.
Voltage: 220/240 V
Cable length: 100cm
Standard: IP34 Class 2
Approval: FIMKO, European Standard CE
Temperatures: Approx.30 to 45°C Maximum
All wiring must be carried out by a qualified electrician.
Magnum Heating is a leading manufacturer of professional Electric and Water Underfloor heating systems. With its main factory and distribution based in Holland, Magnum heating has a distributor network throughout the world. Magnum Heating has completed many prestigious projects in the UK and are very experienced in the commercial and domestic underfloor heating markets.
Magnum Heating’s philosophy is to manufacture and sell products that meet only the highest certification levels and pride themselves on excellent pre and post sales and technical support. As well as floor heating systems, Magnum is a leading specialised in outdoor deicing systems and frost prevention systems.
Buying Magnum Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems
- Fast and easy ordering process, either by website or telephone.
- Lifetime warranty on mats and cables.
- Highest European certifications and approvals on all products, driving quality & reliability.
- Over 20 years of experience supplying both commercial and domestic underfloor heating.
- UK based technical support service, along with a full CAD design service ensures your total support along the whole design/purchase/installation process.
- Fast free delivery anywhere in the UK mainland.