- Dowlex 2344 or PE-80, PE-RT Type I resin
- Manufactured to the highest standards
- KIWA / KOMO approved
- EVOH oxygen barrier layer (DIN 4726)
The high performance PE-RT pipe is manufactured by an addition of chemicals to the polyethylene raw material. This increases the strenght of the pipe which allows PE-RT pipes to be succesfully used for underfloor heating systems. This pipe is highly flexible, easy to use and has very good creep strength. In addition, the pipes have a high stability against stress corrosion.
Construction of the DOWLEX multilayer PE-RT heating pipe
a. PE-RT, Type 1
b. Adhesive layer
c. EVOH oxygen barrier
d. PE-RT, Type 1
e. Adhesive layer
Diameters and lengths of the PE-RT Pipe
The DOWLEX PE-RT multilayer floor heating pipes are available in the following sizes and diameters;
- 10mm x 1.3mm / 80m* (maximum length of 80m per port)
- 14mm x 2.0mm / 100m (maximum length of 100m per port)
- 16mm x 2.0mm / 100m (maximum length of 120m per port)
- 16mm x 2.0mm / 120m
- 16mm x 2.0mm / 240m
50 YEAR WARRANTY (including insured consequential damages of 10 years)
- KOMO approved
- Made of Dowlex 2344 or PE-80
- “Polyethylene of Raised Temperature Resistance”
- EVOH oxygen barrier (DIN 4726)
- Cross-linked polyethylene, combination of low density polyethylene / high-density polyethylene
- Multilayer pipe
- Optimally stabilized against aging
- Thickness pipe: 0,933 g/cm³
- Heat conduction coefficient: 0.4 Watt/m*К
- Coefficient of linear expansion: 0.19mm/m*К
Klima Underfloor Heating Systems
Whether heating up a tiled or wooden floor, demisting a mirror or defrosting pipes, Klima can offer you the perfect wet or electric heating solutions. As specialists in electrical heating, Klima has many years of experience in the development, maintenance and after sales/support of all kinds of electrical and water heating systems as part of many large retailers for many years.
Klima Underfloor Heating is part of the Magnum Group which is a major European manufacturer of Water & Electric Underfloor Heating systems, with its factory based in Holland and it’s UK Head Office based in Scotland. We only manufacture the highest quality products and all our systems come with the highest European Certifications meaning we can offer long realistic warranties on all our product range and a full comprehensive manufacturers support service. Klima has supplied some of the leading wholesales throughout the UK, last year we sold over 20,000 Klima mats. Here are some of the reasons why Klima is the best choice for your underfloor heating requirements.
Buying Klima Underfloor Heating Sytems.
- Quick easy ordering process by website or telephone.
- Directly supplied by the manufacturer ensuring the lowest prices and great service support.
- Highest European approvals and certifications on all products ensuring quality & reliability.
- Over 25 years of Manufacturing & Supplying Underfloor Heating Systems.
- UK based technical support service, along with a full CAD design service ensures your total support along the whole design/purchase/installation process.
- Fast free delivery anywhere in the UK mainland.
- 50 year Water Pipe warranty & Lifetime Warranty on Klima Electric Heating Mats.
- Grundfos A rated Pumps.