Return Temperature Limiter Valve (RTL Valve)
- Temperature control for a combination of a radiator and small radiant heating system
- Suitable for underfloor heating up to 4m² with a heating pipe of approximately 25m (comfort heating)
- Built in by means of the wall enclosure box
This temperature control set can be used for a combination of radiators and underfloor heating for small areas, such as bathrooms, kitchens and utility rooms. This set consists of a return temperature limiter valve that is placed in the return of a radiator.
The valve will maintain the return temperature from the heating system at a constant level and secure a constant floor temperature. The RTL valve utilises a return temperature limiter sensor, which monitores and controls the temperature of the water leaving the floor circuit. The valve is ideal for use in systems, which operate at normal flow and return temperatures (70-80ºC) and provides the perfect solution for areas with high heat gains. A mixing valve is not needed with this type of control. The return temperature controller has a built-in thermostatic sensor to control room temperature.
A pipe of approximately 25 meters is connected to this return temperature limiter by means of euroconus connection fittings.
- Thermostatic valve (existing) radiator
- 2-way lockshield valve (existing) radiator
- RTL valve (also available with wall enclosure box)
- 2-way lockshield valve