The SlimFit system Kit is a perfect all in one solution for single bathrooms.
This kit consists of an RTL valve, a roll of pipe, Euroconus Connectors and the 12mm SlimFit System, suitable for areas up to 4m2.
1/2″ RTL Valve
Euroconus Connectors 10mm/1.3mm
European Made PE-RT Heating Pipe, 10mm / 80 metres
Slimfit System 4.8 m²
- All in one kit solution
- European Manufactured Products
- Suitable for single zone bathrooms or shower rooms up to 4m2
- thermostatic valve with stainless steel spindle and double O-ring
- primary connection 1/2″
- group connections 3/4″ euro cone (Euroconus Connectors not included)
- KOMO approved
- Made of Dowlex 2344 or PE-80
- “Polyethylene of Raised Temperature Resistance”
- EVOH oxygen barrier (DIN 4726)
- Cross-linked polyethylene, combination of low density polyethylene / high-density polyethylene
- Multilayer pipe
- Optimally stabilized against aging
- Thickness pipe: 0,933 g/cm³
- Heat conduction coefficient: 0.4 Watt/m*К
- Coefficient of linear expansion: 0.19mm/m*К
Length x width – 60 x 80 cm
Surface – 0.48 m2
Thickness – 12 mm
Pipe Spacing -100 mm
Total building height – 15mm including latex self leveller
Tube Ø 10mm
Tube length – 80 m
Klima Underfloor Heating Systems
Whether heating up a tiled or wooden floor, demisting a mirror or defrosting pipes, Klima can offer you the perfect wet or electric heating solutions. As specialists in electrical heating, Klima has many years of experience in the development, maintenance and after sales/support of all kinds of electrical and water heating systems as part of many large retailers for many years.
Klima Underfloor Heating is part of the Magnum Group which is a major European manufacturer of Water & Electric Underfloor Heating systems, with its factory based in Holland and it’s UK Head Office based in Scotland. We only manufacture the highest quality products and all our systems come with the highest European Certifications meaning we can offer long realistic warranties on all our product range and a full comprehensive manufacturers support service. Klima has supplied some of the leading wholesales throughout the UK, last year we sold over 20,000 Klima mats. Here are some of the reasons why Klima is the best choice for your underfloor heating requirements.
Buying Klima Underfloor Heating Sytems.
- Quick easy ordering process by website or telephone.
- Directly supplied by the manufacturer ensuring the lowest prices and great service support.
- Highest European approvals and certifications on all products ensuring quality & reliability.
- Over 25 years of Manufacturing & Supplying Underfloor Heating Systems.
- UK based technical support service, along with a full CAD design service ensures your total support along the whole design/purchase/installation process.
- Fast free delivery anywhere in the UK mainland.
- 50 year Water Pipe warranty & Lifetime Warranty on Klima Electric Heating Mats.
- Grundfos A rated Pumps.