Klima Under Wood Floor Heating foils provide an unique and thin underfloor heating system that can be installed directly beneath wooden or laminate flooring, and can be turned on as soon as the flooring is fitted.
Every FloorHeating-Direct Under Wood Heating Klima Foil Kit comes with a 10 years warranty. Full technical support is provided by our experienced UK technical assistance team so you can ensure you purchase the correct system, assist you during installation, and here to help with any issues following installation.
FloorHeating-Direct Under Wood Heating Foil kits contain everything you need to install the system, including a detailed colour instruction manual.
Example of underlay to be used with this system , is at screwfix and the screwfix code:68038.
1 x Heating Foil (0.6 x Various Length m)
1 x Touch Control Thermostat (if selected/ordered from list)
Flexible Sensor Tube
- Can be fitted directly under wooden or laminate flooring
- Easy and quick installation
- Can be powered on as soon as flooring is fitted
- Requires no adhesive for installation
- The heating foil must be placed side by side with no gaps and should cover as much floor area as possible;
- The foil is 600mm wide and can be cut to the required length every 200mm;
- A Heat Loss calculation is always recommended to determine whether the system can be used as a primary heat source;
- We recommend that you check with your floor covering supplier for compatibility;
- Only to be installed on 6mm polystyrene insulation (not included).
- 2 x double layer polyester carbon heater and copper leads
- SEMKO Approved
- Maximum Floor Temperature: 28°C
- RCD Required
- Roll out the heating foil to fit the length of the room.
- Cut the foil at the nearest marked area, following the guide lines
- Repeat until entire floor is covered.
- Once the entire floor is covered, begin connecting the foils up in parallel, following the fitting instructions provided.
Klima Underfloor Heating Systems
Whether heating up a tiled or wooden floor, demisting a mirror or defrosting pipes, Klima can offer you the perfect wet or electric heating solutions. As specialists in electrical heating, Klima has many years of experience in the development, maintenance and after sales/support of all kinds of electrical and water heating systems as part of many large retailers for many years.
Klima Underfloor Heating is part of the Magnum Group which is a major European manufacturer of Water & Electric Underfloor Heating systems, with its factory based in Holland and it’s UK Head Office based in Scotland. We only manufacture the highest quality products and all our systems come with the highest European Certifications meaning we can offer long realistic warranties on all our product range and a full comprehensive manufacturers support service. Klima has supplied some of the leading wholesales throughout the UK, last year we sold over 20,000 Klima mats. Here are some of the reasons why Klima is the best choice for your underfloor heating requirements.
Buying Klima Underfloor Heating Sytems.
- Quick easy ordering process by website or telephone.
- Directly supplied by the manufacturer ensuring the lowest prices and great service support.
- Highest European approvals and certifications on all products ensuring quality & reliability.
- Over 25 years of Manufacturing & Supplying Underfloor Heating Systems.
- UK based technical support service, along with a full CAD design service ensures your total support along the whole design/purchase/installation process.
- Fast free delivery anywhere in the UK mainland.
- 50 year Water Pipe warranty & Lifetime Warranty on Klima Electric Heating Mats.
- Grundfos A rated Pumps.