- Made of strong stainless steel (CRES 4301)
- Manifold consists of loose components
- Nickel Plated Blending Valve with Grundfos pump
- Manifold for high temperature systems
The European Made stainless steel manifold with blending valve and pump consists of loose components that are mounted by means of metal brackets. This manifold includes flow temperature gauge, progress ball valves with butterfly handle and integrated manual adjustment valves on the return rail.
The manifold is suitable for high temperature systems and is assembled with flow meters which allows you to manually set the flow of water for each port.
The blending valve is assembled with an energy efficient Grundfos modulating ALPHA2 Pump
A warranty of 10 years applies to the pre-assembled stainless steel construction of the manifold and a warranty of 12 months applies to the circulation pump and valves.
Should you prefer to add one of these thermostats to your order you can easily select “Related Products”.
Euroconus Connectors are not included. Please select the right amount (two per port) and add to your order.
Conveniently pre-assembled stainless steel distribution manifold with flow meters, ball valves and blending valve with pump included;
- made of stainless steel (CRES 4301)
- blending valve with Grundfos UPS2 pump
- integrated manual adjustment valves on the return rail (which are set up to take actuators)
- adjustable flowmeters (0-2.5 l/min)
- primary connection 3/4″
- group connections 3/4″ euro cone (Euroconus Connectors not included)
- double metal brackets for mounting
Klima Underfloor Heating Systems
Whether heating up a tiled or wooden floor, demisting a mirror or defrosting pipes, Klima can offer you the perfect wet or electric heating solutions. As specialists in electrical heating, Klima has many years of experience in the development, maintenance and after sales/support of all kinds of electrical and water heating systems as part of many large retailers for many years.
Klima Underfloor Heating is part of the Magnum Group which is a major European manufacturer of Water & Electric Underfloor Heating systems, with its factory based in Holland and it’s UK Head Office based in Scotland. We only manufacture the highest quality products and all our systems come with the highest European Certifications meaning we can offer long realistic warranties on all our product range and a full comprehensive manufacturers support service. Klima has supplied some of the leading wholesales throughout the UK, last year we sold over 20,000 Klima mats. Here are some of the reasons why Klima is the best choice for your underfloor heating requirements.
Buying Klima Underfloor Heating Sytems.
- Quick easy ordering process by website or telephone.
- Directly supplied by the manufacturer ensuring the lowest prices and great service support.
- Highest European approvals and certifications on all products ensuring quality & reliability.
- Over 25 years of Manufacturing & Supplying Underfloor Heating Systems.
- UK based technical support service, along with a full CAD design service ensures your total support along the whole design/purchase/installation process.
- Fast free delivery anywhere in the UK mainland.
- 50 year Water Pipe warranty & Lifetime Warranty on Klima Electric Heating Mats.
- Grundfos A rated Pumps.