- Thermostatically controlled valve
- Zone control for a manifold (per floor)
This kit for 1-zone control allows you to control the manifold as one zone by means of a 1 zone controller and thermostat (this is particularly suitable for floor heating systems that heat one room).
A digital clock thermostat is part of the kit, but you are also able to replaced for an ON/OFF thermostat. You can do this by changing the content of the kit by selecting “options”.
The thermostatic valve is placed in the supply pipe to the manifold and the actuator is placed on the valve.
The actuator is connected to the receiver, which is wirelessly operated by the thermostat.
You cannot use this kit when you make use of one manifold and you want to be able to set individual room or zone temperatures.
If you want the thermostat to be able to wirelessly operate the 1 zone receiver and your boiler. You require a second receiver in order to do so.
Connection size: 1/2″ or 3/4″
Material: Brass, nickel-plated (Cu Zn 40 Pb 2)
Power supply: 230 VAC/DC (+10% / -15%)
Frequency: 50 ÷ 60 Hz
Power consumption: 2,5 W (normal operation)
Peak starting current: 0.20 A x 0.5 sec (230V)
Initial opening (NC) or closing (NA) time (power ON) 230V 75 s
Final opening (NC) or closing (NA) time (power ON) 3 min
Actuator stroke: Max 3.5 mm
Valve stroke: 2.5 mm
Protection class: IP44 to EN60529
Electrical Protection: class II
Safety (contamination level) 2
Cable length * 1 m
2-pole x 0.75 mm2
Operation temperature limit: 0°C to 50°C
Storage temperature limit: -25°C to 60°C
Fluid temperature limit: Max 110 °C
Nominal closing force (power OFF) (Closed type) 100 N (±10%)
Cover Ral 9016 Polyamide +30 F.V.
Watts 1-zone control unit
Temperature range: 0°C~50°C
Characteristics: integrated proportional control with;
– 15 minute cycle for 2°C
– short cycle: 3 minutes off, 2 minutes on
Power supply: 230VAC ± -10% 50Hz
Outputs: Relay => 5A / 250 VAC (contact)
Wireless range: Approximately 100 meters in open space
Approximately 30 meters in a residential area
Frequency: 868, 3 MHz, <10mW.
Watts Digital Clock Thermostat
- Accuracy measured temperature: 0.1 °C
- Operating range: 0°C to 40°C
- Setting range: 5°C to 35°C
- Autonomous power supply: two 1.5V batteries – AAA (included)
- Protection Class: Class II – IP30
- Wireless control range: Approx. 100 meters in open space
Approx. 30 meters in a residential area
- Frequency: 868 Mhz.
Watts Industries are the leading innovators and manufacturers of thermostatic control systems for Underfloor Heating systems throughout the world. Watts thermostatic control systems have been developed to be easy to use and long lasting. Watts supply many leading companies throughout the world with thermostats including Floor Heating-Direct and Magnum Heating.
Watts Industries manufacture an extensive range of products dedicated to the comfort and safety in the area of water and heating, for domestic, commercial and industrial applications. Shop our range of Watts thermostats today. If you have any questions then get in touch and one of our specialist engineers will be on hand to answer any questions.
Buying Watts Thermostats and Control Units
- Quick and easy ordering process, via website or telephone.
- Highest European approvals and certifications on all products ensuring quality & reliability.
- UK based technical support service, along with a full CAD design service ensures your total support along the whole design/purchase/installation process.
- Fast free delivery anywhere in the UK mainland.