The Klima Under Wood Heating Foil Mat is designed for laying under a floating wooden floor such as a Laminate or Engineered click together type Wooden flooring system. The installation does not require any glue or adhesives, but it must be installed on top of a PS Insulation type material that has a minimum thickness of 5mm.
- 10 year Warranty on Klima Foil Mat
- CE Approved
- 28 Years Supplying the Trade
- Klima Heating Foil mat
- Installation instructions
- Flexible Sensor Tube
Additional components required
- Thermostat and Floor Sensor
- PS Insulation minimum thickness 5mm
Full technical support is provided by our experienced UK technical assistance team so you can ensure you purchase the correct system. We'll assist you during installation and we're here to help with any issues following installation.
- Even cost-effective heat spread across the entire surface of the wooden floor
- Easy and quick installation
The heating cable CANNOT be cut, however the aluminum mat can be cut (making sure the heating cable is not damaged) and shaped to fit awkward shaped areas.
A Heat Loss calculation is always recommended to determine whether the system can be used as a primary heat source.
We recommend that you check with your floor covering supplier for compatibility.
You also require minimum 5mm PS insulation