These electro-thermal actuators may be used for the automatic control of the shut-off valves. When the actuators are mounted on the cranes, they automatically shut off the water from the boiler.
As soon as there is a heat demand of the heating system, the thermostat, which is in communication with the receiver, sends a signal for the actuators to open the valves.
When the correct temperature is reached, they close the shutoff valves again.
Magnum Heating is a leading manufacturer of professional Electric and Water Underfloor heating systems. With its main factory and distribution based in Holland, Magnum heating has a distributor network throughout the world. Magnum Heating has completed many prestigious projects in the UK and are very experienced in the commercial and domestic underfloor heating markets.
Magnum Heating's philosophy is to manufacture and sell products that meet only the highest certification levels and pride themselves on excellent pre and post sales and technical support. As well as floor heating systems, Magnum is a leading specialised in outdoor deicing systems and frost prevention systems.
Buying Magnum Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems
- Fast and easy ordering process, either by website or telephone.
- Lifetime warranty on mats and cables.
- Highest European certifications and approvals on all products, driving quality & reliability.
- Over 20 years of experience supplying both commercial and domestic underfloor heating.
- UK based technical support service, along with a full CAD design service ensures your total support along the whole design/purchase/installation process.
- Fast free delivery anywhere in the UK mainland.